Subject: Final Missive to Swedish Granspolisen (01-2024)
Message Body:
Hello,
I am not in Sweden. I told you already that I am in Norway, far away from Malmö. I am not sure your summons have any validity outside your jurisdiction. I advise you to contact the Norwegian authorities.
Why do you continue to refuse to formally ask the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm or Homeland Security in Washington about if I am or not a citizen of the United States? I would think that you would want that matter clarified right away, as diligent as you are in trying to determine my nationality. Why the delay?
I cannot collaborate with Swedish Border Police because your intention is to detain me so that then you can hand me over to actors who will remove me to a place where I am likely to be subjected to enhanced interrogation (torture) and other abuses. You do not respect any rules or laws unless it suits you and you clearly do not respect my civil rights. This is evidenced by the fact that you do not reply to any of the points I made in my previous missive. The Swedish legal system (courts and police) is not a forum where I can obtain impartial treatment as an undocumented person. Swedish courts simply administer rubberstamps on behalf of Police and you grant hear-say and fabrications from the United States police the status of "truth" without any evidentiary requirement. All these factors make it so that I will not recieve objective and impartial treatment if I allow you to take total control over my situaiton. You are a hostile actor who means me harm. Given the history of abuses I have been subjected to by the Police organization you obstruct for; to physically meet with you in a building controlled by Swedish Border Police would place me at an extreme disadvantage - my life, psychological and physical integrity would be in danger.
For me it is a matter of self preservation to not collaborate with you. Please understand that.
I take seriously your warning to "put out a call for me". I assumed you had already done so. I will be sure to take extra security measures to ensure effective evasion of anyone you or your United States or German Police collaborators might send after me here in Norway. If you want to "hunt" me, go ahead. I have unfortunately been forced to evade your migrant hunters before and I can do so again.
We go back all the way to 2007.
Beware that if you arrange for me to be seized and extracted by subterfuge from Norway to some sort of clandestine interrogation facility in Egypt or Poland, or wherever; that my human rights situation is being monitored. If you dissapear me, people will ask questions.
mvh,
Jaime Varela Torres.
p.s. I know that you are collaborating with U.S. Homeland Security in an effort to refoul me on the basis of fraudulent criminal charges concocted in 2020 in Texas about an alleged "assault" in 1995 (!?). The name associated with me in the fabricated report below ("Andres N. M. Ponce"); belongs to a person in Venezuela who has never left the country and for whom there is no photographic or dactiloscopic information in the Venezuelan databases administred by SAIME. I have copies of the reports from SAIME. The person this fake dossier from United States Interpol/Homeland Security claims that I am is two years older than me, has never been issued a Venezuelan passport and has never travelled out of Venezuela (!). The fact that Interpol Stockholm stated in reply to this obvious fabrication that "you have confirmed he has commited crimes in your country" without any basis in evidence (in the form of video or photography that would depict me "assulting" anyone); proves that both my right to presumption of innocence and due process based on rules of evidence are being fragantly violated by Swedish and United States Police. The criminal allegations in the reports you cite are a gross exponent of libel and character assasination. You use character assasination and libel as substitutes for evidence.
You and your Interpol collegagues in Stockholm are deliberately engaged in an attempt to frame me.
How can you possibly expect me to go and meet you at Police HQ in Malmö !
/ J.V.T.